2011年11月25日星期五

Cartier, Learning to Listen

When I was young, I possessed the good quality of listening to others carefully, trying to understand their worries and sorrows. And through such listening, I was able to understand my friends better and deepen our friendship. We all thought that if we remember the birthday of our friend and buy her a gift that she has always wanted—say a Cartier jewelry necklace, which she has mentioned to you a thousand times, and you yourself are able to repeat her words, such as "That Cartier jewelry necklace is my dreaming one" or "Look at those perfect lines of that Cartier jewelry necklace."—we are able to say that we care her and love her. Buying gift is a good way to show our love and care, but we should also be willing to listen to our friend’s worries and troubles, so that she can feel respected and cared.

,,,,,discount *** charms,Pandora jewerly sale, Pandora Beads on sale,,,

As time passes by, I turn out to be a businesswoman. It is always a tough job negotiating with people who are also talented at negotiation. And it is known to us all that to survive in this high-paced society which is featured with tough competition is not easy. Sometimes, I may ask my friends out to go shopping for some fashionable jewelries or gorgeous outfits in a limited amount of time. And in most cases, my phone would ring when we were about to chat over a cup of coffee, which meant that I have to go at once. And more than once, I went without hesitation, totally ignoring whether my friends had something to say or not. It was not until one day I was choosing a piece of necklace which could go with my new outfit that I asked my best friend out shopping again. We went to the specialty shop of Cartier, and after a careful selection among those Cartier jewelries which were all of high quality and could show the owner's taste, I finally bought one with several little shining diamonds which appeared attractive. After that we went to lunch. And this time, she told me a lot of things that happened to her lately, saying that she was under great pressure at that moment. I listened in surprise, for I had thought that her job was quite good and comfortable. And when I asked her why she didn't tell all the things to me earlier, she said that I was so busy every time we were out that she just couldn't find a proper time. I was blushed for her words. From that experience, I understand the importance of listening to others again. Most of the times, people around us don't ask much from us; what they need is a listening ear, which shows our care and love to them.

没有评论:

发表评论